Spring is upon us, and the news is full of spring training and “season-opening” news for major league baseball teams. Professional baseball players rely heavily on this spring “ritual” as an important time to hone skills, meet new team players and staff, and work to blend together as a coherent team once the season goes into full swing..
This example extends to businesses as well. What challenges do you face as you gear up for a new season? Are there new players on your team? Do they have the skills and experience needed to assist you and further your goals? Who needs to switch positions and learn a new skill set? More often than not, this is what we hear:
- “I’ve been ‘promoted’ to a new position – that means I have to work with an application I’ve never seen before.”
- “We hired new employees who said they knew the application cold – but they don’t know nearly enough to do what I need done.”
- “We’ve merged with another firm, and they want all these new reports we’ve never used before!”
- “I’ve taken over from someone else, and can’t find anything in this office. How can I get organized to do this new job?”
What is your biggest software challenge? Let us know and we can help you with it. The consultants at Eastern Legal Systems work with firms and individuals at all skill levels. We help people better understand what their software applications do, in order to get the most out of them. Our clients frequently come to us for training to prepare for the next step on their career ladder, or to get assistance with completing critical projects. We can do the same for you.
When you purchase a software application, you own 100% of it. Yet many firms readily admit they only use 10-20% of its many features. We provide process analysis, implementation assistance, customization and configuration advice, features training, and general support on the following programs (in alphabetical order):
- Amicus Attorney
- Billing Matters
- Time Matters/LexisNexis Total Practice Advantage
Call us at 1-877-ELS-0555 and let us be your “coach” to take your team through a great year.