- Should they invest in new hardware, or go to hosted environments/cloud applications?
- And if they’re going to make a move, should they change what they use for accounting, document management, time & billing and practice management?
- For each new subscription to a NetDocuments product (NetDocuments NDMail, NDSync, SetBuilder, etc.) there will be a 5% discount that is cumulative. Subscribe to NetDocuments and receive a 5% discount. Add NDMail and receive a 10% discount. Add ND-OCR and receive a 15% discount, etc. up to a maximum of 25%. OR
- For each new subscription to NetDocuments, each license receives an additional 20 GB of storage as standard. OR
- Order a new subscription to NetDocuments before 11/30/2019 and delay billing until 2/1/2020. Or order a new subscription after 11/30/2019 and before 12/31/2019 and delay billing until 3/1/2020.
- Existing Timeslips users – The first 50 Timeslips customers who sign up for a free trial on December 2, 2019 *and* do a full historical conversion will receive a $250 Amazon Gift Card. Please contact us for the promo code.
- Non-Timeslips Clients – The first 50 customers to sign up for a free trial on December 2, 2019 and eventually become a TimeSolv customer will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card. Again, please contact us for the promo code.
- PCLaw “Go” and Time Matters “Go” – For every license of either Time Matters or PCLaw, customers on an active Annual Maintenance Plan may receive a license of PCLaw Go or Time Matters Go apps for mobile data entry, a $99.00/license value for free. This offer expires on December 31, 2019. Contact us for details.
Dana Riel is President and Founder of Business Solutions, Inc., serving the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area since 1985. Her firm is the authorized training center for the region for Time Matters and PCLaw by PCLaw|Time Matters, PLLC; Timeslips and Peachtree Accounting by Sage Software; and QuickBooks by Intuit Corporation. As a trainer, Dana has provided training services to organizations such as the DOD Defense Logistics Agency, Judge Advocate General’s Office (JAG)/Department of the Navy, University of the District of Columbia School of Law, U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, as well as with small‐ to mid‐size law firms in the Baltimore‐Washington D.C. area. In 2009, she participated in the series of day‐long seminars sponsored by the District of Columbia Bar Association Practice Management Section, titled “Basic Training: Learn About Running a Law Office”. Ms. Riel also served as an Adjunct Professor in Georgetown University’s Paralegal Studies Program, having taught the course, “Legal Ethics/Legal Technology” in 2009; and “Legal Technology” for the Spring and Summer Semesters of 2010. She presently serves on the Advisory Board for PCLaw|Time Matters, PLLC.