NetDocuments released their 17.2 updates on February 2, 2018. This release contains quite a few changes to the web browser interface as part of a tech refresh. We’d like to show you some of the highlights so you can continue to get the most out of NetDocs.
If you look at the screenshots below, you can see that your Home page looks a bit different. The navigation pane on the left is now hidden, the search bar has been moved, and your Recent Documents and My Emails buttons are gone. Never fear – all of your functionality is still there –it just looks a little different. Why the changes?
– The new layout provides a lot more screen ‘real estate’ so you can see your documents more easily and get more out of your favorites, list views and summary views.
– The new ‘Documents’ and ‘Matters’ buttons at the top provide easy dropdown functionality to easily find your favorites and recents without losing the left side of your screen.
– The search bar is front and center, right at the top of your screen so it’s easy to find and easy to use.
– Settings, Admin and Help are quietly waiting underneath your name, available when you need them, and out of the way when you don’t.
– Need to search for a matter? No problem. That’s easily accessible from everywhere too. Just click that orange “Go to a matter…” button and you’ll see your familiar search fields.
In addition to the home page, your List View is changing. The preview/details pane is now optional, providing more room to add columns with the info you want to see. Additionally, some of the most commonly used activities are immediately available without using the “More Options” dropdown you were previously tied to.
Looking for your “Upload” and “New” buttons? They’ve been consolidated too, in order to make more room.
Again, these are just some of the new features and changes – we’re more than happy to provide a more personalized tour. Whether you use workspaces or folders or a combination of the two, we can show you how to find what you need, when you need it. Contact us at 877.357.0555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.